Re: [AD] Graphical corruption with bogus set_mouse_sprite_focus parameters.

> and should patches now also go into new_api_branch? Or does CVS do that
> automatically?

No, they need to be put in manually. If the patch applies normally, then
I'd say it can go into the new_api_branch. It won't make sense for all
patches though, as more and more of the library code is rewritten it'll
make even less sense; I guess we have to decide on a per-patch basis.

Evert