Re: [AD] Feature request: Add missing GFX_VTABLE entries

Robert Ohannessian wrote:
Could the following Allegro functions be added to the GFX_VTABLE so that
AllegroGL could convert them to GL calls?
drawing_mode

This already is (gfx_driver->drawing_mode). The X11 drivers take advantage of it.

solid_mode xor_mode

These two just call drawing_mode with DRAW_MODE_SOLID and DRAW_MODE_XOR repsectively, don't they?

masked_stretch_blit stretch_blit

I thought these two already were? Maybe not..

In any case, I can't say I have a problem with your list, although it's quite long..

- Kitty Cat