Re: [AD] Documentation/tutorial

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I've been thinking about the documentation improvements. What is currently not in the default documentation is a tutorial.
Now that we have proper documentation chapters, how about adding one?
I'd propose updating and including George Foot's Vivace tutorial. Any thoughts on this?

That would be great, IMHO is Allegro missing some "official" tutorial. Having it as a part of documentation would make it easier to keep it up-to-date.

--
Regards,
    Michal