Re: [AD] Bug in 4.1.15's DirectAMX changes

> Then install_sound() fails. Recompiling using DEBUGMODE=2 reveals that
> IDirectSoundBuffer_Lock() fails with error: "Can't lock primary buffer
> (DSERR_UNKNOWN)".

Right - you can't lock (i.e. write) to the primary buffer unless
DSSCL_WRITEPRIMARY is the flag passed to SetCooperativeLevel.

I'll take a look at it - but in the meantime try turning stickyfocus off
when creating the primary buffer.  It's a long shot though...

Ryan