[AD] WIP 4.1.16

I think this is a bit overdue already... there are still some issues that
need to be resolved before it can be released though: cleaning up of some
of the Windows bugs that were present in 4.1.15 (although I think we're
making some headway there), the hardware mouse cursor needs some more work
which I hope to get done this afternoon, and I also think there are a lot
of documenation changes taking place at the moment, am I right?
Anything important that I've missed?
Would it be reasonable to aim for the weekend of 2/3 October, with a CVS
freeze on October 1st?

Elias, do you want to do this release, or shall I see if I can do a better
job of it than last time? ;) Anyone else volunteering?

Evert