Re: [AD] Midi input driver

did you fix the caps caps_in typo i mentioned in previous email (same subject) ?

On Monday 02 August 2004 16:10, aj wrote:
> other than that, it looks like very nice code.
> i eagerly await a chance to try it out.

As non one else seems to object, I guess I'll apply the patch.
I'll wait till tomorrow to do it though.

> is that sufficient warning ?  as the MSDN docs for  midi_in_proc  say:
>
> MSDN:  "Applications should not call any system-defined functions from
> inside a callback function"
>
> maybe the docs could say "On Windows further limitations may exist, refer
> to MSDN midi_in_proc()"
> althou somehow i dont think that is worded in the "allegro docs manner"
> ;)  maybe you could word it better.

I don't like referring to an external document on MSDN for an Allegro
function. I'll see about updating the docs tomorrow too.

Evert