Re: [AD] Makefile fix

Sam Hocevar wrote:

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004, Bobby Ferris wrote:
Here is a patch that tells make not to fail when making the include directories for allegro if they already exist. This was a problem for me with make installall.

  This is not correct; there are many other reasons for mkdir to fail
(permission denied, I/O error, target already exists as non-directory,
drive full...) and make should choke on these.

  Replace "mkdir $(FOO)" with "if test ! -d $(FOO); then mkdir $(FOO); fi"
which is what you really mean. Ideally, automake's mkinstalldir should
be used since it can recursively create directory trees.

Regards,
well what about windows? :/