Re: [AD] GUI Proc Added: d_titlebox_proc

Bobby Ferris wrote:

I think the GUI needs a rewrite anyway ;)

What's wrong with current GUI?

After I found AGUP (http://agup.sourceforge.net/), it looks pretty attractive to me. At least it is much easier to use allegro GUI than to write my own GUI code. Other GUI addons for allegro look too heavyweight and buggy in my opinion.

One notice: d_list_proc has callback in the form 'char *foobar(int index, int *list_size)', it is not possible to know what dialog object this callback came from. Maybe allegro 4.2 can have something like d_list_proc_ex that will have callback in the form 'char *foobar(DIALOG *d, int index, int *list_size)'? It will be possible to have single callback function for multiple list objects. The same is true for other callbacks.