Re: [AD] No more END_OF_MAIN on *nix!

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 17:12 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > I tried digging up some information on using the C procfs API I'll let
> you
> > know what I dig up.
>
> Ok, I'd like to know the output of the following program from as many
> different flavours of UNIX as possible. I've tested it on Solaris and

Did you try on the SF compile farm? It has several flavors of unix from
Darwin to BSD to test this (I tried compiling Allegro on some of them,
it definitely is a very useful service.)

Just do:

ssh <user>@cf.sf.net
Then select the OS, copy over lots of stuff (i think 50MB or 100MB) and
compile :)

--
Elias Pschernig