Re: [AD] Doc perusing

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
How about the attached patch? It attempts to remove as much DOS-specific items from the general information and be more platform neutral. I tried boosting the system specs to Allegro 4.0 and what I think is a current lower end machine, but I don't know that for sure.

The patch looks good to me, although I would say a low end machine these days is around the 500MHz range. Granted most people probably have more, but Allegro is still quite useful even on my old 233 and 400 machines.

- Kitty Cat