Re: [AD] key inserted in key buffer on switch in

On Monday 09 August 2004 21:25, aj wrote:
> winXP
> allegro 4.1.15
> msvc7
>
> i have just noticed that when i switch back to my allegro app (alt-tab)
> there is an key inserted in the key buffer, that i think has just been
> introduced in 4.1.15
> the key value is 93.
>
> anyone experienced this?

It's indeed a known problem. It's the same one I posted about in my message
named "Re: [AD] fwd: pause key problem in Windows?" from August 7th.
Someone who knows something about Windows programming will need to take a
look at it to find out what's going on though.
You could start by looking at the 4.1.14->4.1.15 diff to see what was
changed that can cause this problem.

Evert