Re: [AD] got rid of END_OF_MAIN()

Michael Benfield wrote:
This, however, necessitates that the user's main function must be declared (int, char **). (void) declarations will no longer work.

I believe this has been discussed before, and that this requirement isn't acceptable. If main(void) is valid C, it should continue to be valid. Not only that, but if all you do is:
#define main blah...
it'll also break the use of any variable called main, eg. in structs or classes.

The only way I can see to completely get rid of END_OF_MAIN is to have an optional entry point, ala al_main, where you can do what your patch probably does.

- Kitty Cat