Re: [AD] fixed gcc warning

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 09:47 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Oops, yes, and i only tested with 8-bit :| I thought get is a function
> > call. I'll commit the attached patch instead (and this time actually
> > taking the time to check all calls of the macros).
>
> You don't get any warning with --enable-strictwarn because of the implicit
> conversion between pointer types?

No. I had changed the type of s to unsigned char * in my first patch..
if 'get' would have been a function not expecting unsigned char *, I
would have gotten one, that's true. But since it is defined to "*".. no
warning :| And I even run the stretch test in the test program, but only
in 8-bit :| This should teach me to be more careful in the future.

--
Elias Pschernig