Re: [AD] minor fix

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 15:01 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Ok. Applied to 4.0 branch
>
> No, this is definitely *not* 4.0.x material.  The 4.0.x branch should be
> considered slushy at this point, that is only bugfixes should be applied
> there.
>
> I think these patches should be reverted on that branch:
> - vincent's patch to speed up get_filename
> - vincent's patch to use nicer menu shortcuts when automatically selecting
> shortcuts for addons in grabber
> - Henrik's patch to speed up X11 colour conversion
>
> I'll retain my veto power on the 4.0.x branch until 4.0.4 is out at least.

Sure, I'll revert the two I committed. I must admit, I don't had any
rule to follow about what to commit and what not, just, the patch was
there, and applied cleanly - so I applied it :)

What was the current policy on moving stuff over to stable? Wait until
something was tested in at least on unstable version, before moving to
stable?

--
Elias Pschernig