Re: [AD] minor fix

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Seems to work fine here. If noone objects, I'll apply it to mainline.

Actually, I just noticed something. The original code made it so the interval was never greater than ~18ms no matter how long the actual difference was. Though the only way I can really see that happening is due to a large CPU drain or if the thread pauses. If there's sufficient reason, you may want to put a check right before the while(interval > 10000) loop:

if(interval > 18000)
   interval = 18000;
while(interval > 10000) {
etc...

You could also probably round that up to 20ms, again if there's sufficient reason.

- Kitty Cat