Re: Re: [AD] Makefile flags override patch

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 13:15 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 04:41:39AM -0500, allegrovp@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > (Didn't you use to have cvs write
> > > access too?)
> >
> > no.
>
> Oh... I thought everyone who did plenty of other things too had CVS write
> access...

The plenty of things just means, that person had reached 5 lines - and
so subsequent things just weren't mentioned anymore, so thanks._tx
doesn't get too cluttered. I think a similiar policy was in place with
mentioning changes on top of source files - tiny changes weren't
mentioned there, else we'd have 2 pages on some files.

--
Elias Pschernig