Re: [AD] small demo patch

> And I enabled page flipping for the X11 port (not sure why the change
> enables it. This is something else which needs investigation :|).

Page flipping works differently depending on wether the Video RAM is a single
surface (DOS, X11) or if each video bitmap is an independent object (DirectX).
To enable page flipping in X11, you need to allocate a virtual screen that is at
least twice as large as the resolution.
This is adequately documented in the manual, but I'm not sure Allegro's examples
take the difference into account. I had the impression they didn't when I tried
a few weeks ago but haven't actively looked into it.

Evert