Re: mouse focus flag [was: Re: Re: Re: Re: [AD] minor fix]

> If you make a patch so the non-transparent overlapping parts
> of the widget in front can be clicked, and other clicks can be let
> through to the map widget below, then I will gladly accept such a patch.

The problem is that `transparent parts' is a bit vague when it comes to the
Allegro GUI. It treats all widgets as solid boxes, as far as I know.

This could be done easily with custom objects, where a masked bitmap could be
used and the widget simply checks if it was clicked in a transparent area. I
don't see how you could easily handle the general case though...

Evert