[AD] possible bug in override_config_file

If I'm reading the doc correctly, I should be able to use override_config_file()
to specify a config file with overrides for options in allegro.cfg. If so, this
is broken on Windows (Allegro WIP 4.1.13, MinGW - latest).

I have the following layout:

bin/game.exe
var/allegro.cfg

In allegro.cfg I've set midi_card to 0. (I've also tried a few other options.)

If I use set_config_file(/path/to/var/allegro.cfg) midi is not initialised, as
expected, but it is initialised if I instead use override_config_file().

Is this a bug?

Kind regards,
Daniel Schlyder
--