Re: [AD] Makefile fix

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Applied to mainline, but NOT 4.0.x (mainly because I don't know how ;)

You had totally mangled makefile.all so I discarded your change. Please commit again, after doing a "cvs diff -u" to review what will be commited.

Does command.com (Win98) even support the -p flag? If it doesn't, then it will try to create a -p directory. I'm pretty sure we looked at this before (for msvcmake.bat) and came to the conclusion that suppressing the error was the only solution.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc