Re: [AD] Sound system

Ben Davis wrote:
Sorry, it's annoying me - I'm going to have to post. It's "etc.", not "ect" :P

Heh. :P Noted.

I agree that the changes would be a good idea. A question arises as to whether code that uses DIGI_DIRECTX and DIGI_DIRECTAMX should still compile, and what it should do ...

They could both compile to the same thing (DIGI_DIRECTX(n) == DIGI_DIRECTAMX(n)) or DIGI_DIRECTAMX could be removed. AFAIK, it was never part of the API, and I wouldn't think it'd be used much, if at all..

- Kitty Cat