Re: [AD] Sound system

Robert Jr Ohannessian wrote:
I think we should wait for 4.2 before removing the DX mixer. That's a change that affects quite a lot of users, so this should definitely be done in a WIP. We need to make sure all the details are ironed out.

Other than what Ben brought up, what details need to be ironed out? Not saying there aren't any, but I'm sometimes not very good about such obvious things..

And I agree it should be done in a WIP, which is why I'd want to do it in 4.1.x(15?), before 4.2. Since it's going to be removing some stuff, the fewer non-WIP version that have it, the better.

- Kitty Cat