Re: [AD] Allegro's mixer, update

Heh, replying to myself is fun..

> I actually have no idea what exactly I was timing though.. maybe just
> the transfer from Allegro to ALSA :) My test program is here:
> http://allefant.sf.net/allegro/mixertest.c

Oh, and my aintern.h and digi.h are modified to allow 1024 voices..

> Again, for a user, they aren't self-explanatory at all.

That's only relevant later, once your patch is applied, of course.

> another format. Specifically, indentation is 3 chars, tab stops are 8
> chars.

Btw., I would be the first to agree to converting all of Allegro's
source code to any format where indentation chars == tab stop chars :)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>