Re: [AD] makefile targets fix

> I finally realized what had often caused strange and unexplainable bugs
> while working on the allegro code - there was a missing dependency for
> the install-lib target. So with enabled modules, it would not update the
> modules.

Indeed.

> The patch fixes this, and also adds two targets to the docs, which are
> quite useful, at least when modifying allegro's code.

'modules' (Unix only)<br>
 This will compile all the modules currently configured. The 'lib' and
 'modules' targets together are needed to build a working copy of the Allegro
  library, without examples or support programs.

 'install-lib' (Unix only)<br>
 You can use this to only install the libraries and modules, but not
 documentation and utility programs, which get installed with the 'install'
 target.

I'd rather use the following wording:

'modules' (Unix only)<br>
 This will compile all the modules currently configured. The 'lib' and
 'modules' targets together are needed to build a working copy of the
 library, without documentation or programs.

 'install-lib' (Unix only)<br>
 You can use this to install the library and the modules only, without
 documentation or programs.  Use the 'install' target to install everything.

Ok for mainline and 4.0 branch.

--
Eric Botcazou