[AD] Re: [allegro] linux joystick + dmalloc support + leak report

Mike Fahlbusch <mcf@xxxxxxxxxx...> wrote:

> It looks to me as though you have used dmalloc on linux.  Have you tried
it
> on mingw?  I can build and test dmalloc under cygwin.  When I try to build

No, I haven't tested dmalloc on mingw. Doing a Google search I could find
references to Cygwin ports of dmalloc, but no mingw ports. Please note that
if you compile dmalloc so that it is linked against the Cygwin DLL it won't
work on Allegro (mingw port).

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.