Re: [AD] Allegro's Mixer

It is interesting to have a wrapper around OpenAL. But there are things
that need to be considered:

* DOS (I'm not so sure about the future of DOS on Allegro, but it would
  nevertheless be there)
* The code that is used to read Samples in
* MIDI compatibility with DIGI driver
* Licensing issues of OpenAL

I feel that it is hence better to have a new implementation than
use it as a wrapper.

P.S.:
Personally, I'd really like to know how many people are interested in
this thing, at all. If there are quite a few who are interested, it
would be very encouraging for me to contribute to the library and
the community.