Re: [AD] MSVC commandline tools.

Weren't the command line tools already available for free, I mean, with
the .net SDK? Anyway, what do people feel about adding lcc support to
Allegro? Would it be worth the ordeal?

--

Karthik Kumar V
Updated Page -> http://www.geocities.com/kkgoesnuts

A Fortune Cookie :

"Every person can be described as an equilateral triangle of side s, the
vertices representing what (s)he thinks, says and does. For an average
person, s = 10 miles ~ 16000 metres. When s = 0 metres, a person is said to
be a MAHATMA. Everybody should try to make their s get close to 0."