Re: [AD] MSVC commandline tools.

At 01:52 PM 20/04/2004 +0200, you wrote:
> seems like microsoft has released the command line tools for free. i just
> read it on slashdot. we should put a note and a link in the msvc build
> instructions.

We first should test it in combination with Allegro.

i believe its the same as msvc7  which works fine with allegro.
i dont think there is anything to do here.
unless these command line tools install to some other weird place.. but the vcvars32.bat should setup the environement for it anyway..
so building allegro will not be any different from using msvc7.
again, this is a presumption.. not tested.

Andrew. J. Baxter
mob: 0421-785-186
email: aj@xxxxxxxxxx
icq: 221464134