Re: [AD] MSVC commandline tools.

now, if only intel would give away there compiler.

I guess something is better than nothing.

"Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP"

"What does the Visual C++ Toolkit install on my machine?
The Toolkit installs 1) the Visual C++ command-line compiler and linker, and their dependencies. 2) the Visual C++ C Runtime Library and static-link modules, and the Standard C++ Library, including STL 3) the Microsoft .NET Framework Runtime, including library files necessary for building C++ applications that run on the .NET Common Language Runtime, 4) four samples demonstrating key features of the Visual C++ compiler and libraries."

Henrik Stokseth wrote:

seems like microsoft has released the command line tools for free. i just
read it on slashdot. we should put a note and a link in the msvc build
instructions.
http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/04/04/18/0146234.shtml?tid=126&tid=156
http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/
have not looked at the EULA (end user license dis-agreement ;-) yet, so i
don't know how "free" it actually is. for instance my msvc student license
prohibits me from seeling the programs i make.
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.