Re: [AD] 4.0.4?

Could we get another 4.1.x WIP first? I've been sitting on a half-complete patch for fixing/speeding up the assembly code for almost two years now, but never had the time to finish it off. I guess I'll be doing that this week.

Angelo Mottola wrote:
Are there any plans for a 4.0.4 release? It's been just over a year since 4.0.3 and there have been some important fixes since then.

I'd personally rather see 4.2. Though because that may still be a ways off, I don't see why a 4.0.4 release would hurt. Can't say I'd be too interested in it, though. The 4.0.x branch just seems to be missing too much from the 4.1.x branch because it "features" forward compatibility.

I second this. We should focus on releasing 4.2 soon... That'd also be a sign of liveliness of the project. I also think a 4.0.4 would be of interest to few persons, whereas a 4.2 would attract much more attention.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx