Re: [AD] MKDIR_OPTS

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 19:41, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> We recently got a bug report about that on Windows.  I guess Makefile
> dependencies are not reliable when directories are involved.

Yes, seems to be some odd bug. It only appears with the subdirectories
of <mingdir>/include/allegro/, and when I repeatedly delete them and
re-run make, eventually it succeeds. The fix for MINGW would be to
simply add MKDIR_OPTS=-p to makefile.mgw then, I guess.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>