Re: [AD] draw_sprite flip doc diff

> Please consider applying the attached diff to clarify that "v_flip" means
> flip vertically (i.e. about the horizontal axis) and not flip about the
> vertical axis, and vice versa for "h_flip". Would have saved me a few
> hours of bug-hunting...

The wording is admittedly wrong, but I find yours confusing.  What about

   These are like draw_sprite(), but they additionally flip the image
   vertically, horizontally, or both, respectively.  Flipping vertically
   means that the y-axis is reversed, while flipping horizontally means
   that the x-axis is reversed, between the source and the destination.
   This produces exact mirror images, which is not the same as rotating the
   sprite (and it is a lot faster than the  rotation routine). The sprite
   must be a memory bitmap.

instead?

--
Eric Botcazou