Re: [AD] Updated exjoy.c (joystick example)

> I updated exjoy.c to show all joystick axis in analog mode.
> Previously, only Stick 0 Axis 0 and 1 values were shown.
>
> Also made cosmetic and positionning changes to save space on
> screen due to the additionnal printing (eg: buttons are now all
> printed on the same line).

I'm not very fond of that.  I think exjoy.c should stay a relatively simple
example which demonstrates the basic features of the joystick API.

I think a real test program for joysticks would be better, to be put in the
'tests' directory.  I'll try to prototype something along these lines.

--
Eric Botcazou