Re: [AD] MingW32 ---> MinGW

Eric Botcazou wrote:

I've been meaning to do it for some time... thanks. However, it appears that you went a bit too far:
'mingw32' is still the official platform designator registered with the GNU project, so I think we must keep the directory names unchanged.

I'm sorry but I must disagree. I don't see any connection between official platform designator and the name of the directory. I think that we should respect the default directory which the MinGW installer offers during installation. And that is 'c:\MinGW'.

BTW speaking of documentation, the allegro.chm file contains all files
from build directory but none of them is referenced from contents nor
index (they are only available through search).

Not even from the first chapter "A general introduction to Allegro"?

oops! now i see it.