Re: [AD] Allegro PDF documentation

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
Unfortunately none seems to fulfill all requirements: C, open source
like license and cross platform.  I'm thinking more along the lines
of http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/lout/, which would be also nice
because it wouldn't require a strange C lib dependency.

hmmm, but adds strange lout dependency :-)

isn't simply easier to produce XML and then use XSLT+FOP for
PDF generation? the advantage is that once in XML you can
simply convert it to nearly anything

BTW I don't understand why it cannot be C++ lib (e.g. libharu)
as Allegro is AFAIK not supporting any only-C compiler