[no subject]

I think this came up before, but couldn't find a reference to it. BTW, are there
any searchable archive of this list ? The archive on sourceforge doesn't seem to
be searchable (unless I'm dumb enough to have missed the function :-)

Anyway, I tried to see if it was related to pthreads, but couldn't get the
library to build without pthreads! I did:

   ./fix.sh unix
   ./configure --disable-pthreads
   make
   make install

But even though "make info" reports "signals instead of threads", extimer uses
the pthreads timer! Am I missing something here ?

--
Julien Cugnière