Re: [AD] Re: Re: Line clipping bug found

> Yeah. As I said - ideally someone would add code to the clipping to
> also clip the Bresenham line drawer state. So we would always have
> fast and correct code :)

Actually I didnt intend for the line clipping algorithm to be the
default line method, but rather an extra method: clip_line. I hadnt
thought about making it the default line method, so I didnt complain
when it was implemented that way. Maybe the cohen-sutherland clipping
should be in a seperate method and line should revert to the way it was
before?