Re: [AD] Line clipping fix

I've been thinking about this problem for more than a week. My viewpoint is currently the following:
- the original code (4.1.11) is correct, simple and slow,
- the new code (4.1.12) is incorrect, simple and fast,
- your code is correct, complicated and a bit faster than the original code.

So I'm leaning towards simply reverting to the 4.1.11 implementation.

Would it be possible to keep the cohen-sutherland routine as a special routine, say clip_line? I can see where you might want the same exact line after its clipped, but sometimes you just dont care and would are more concerned with speed issues.