Re: [AD] Little patch...

mkdir /usr/local/include/allegro
mkdir: /usr/local/include/allegro: File exists
make: *** [/usr/local/include/allegro] Error 1

when doing "make install" under OSX, after the lib had been previously
installed...

Could you find why?  The dependencies are there to prevent that from
happening, and this seems to work everywhere except on MacOS X.

I've looked over the OSX specific makefile and compared it to others, and couldn't find a good reason why it's acting like this... I even swapped dependencies in makefile.all about .h files in include/allegro and include/allegro/platform, in a weird attempt to solve the problem, but failed.
Any suggestion? I'm using GNU make 3.79.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx