Re: [AD] proposal: al_sleep()

At 01:22 PM 2/01/2004 +0100, you wrote:
On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 12:55, Stepan Roh wrote:

> I don't see the reason why 100% CPU usage is bad.

Well, if something needs 100% CPU, it's not. But else, it's just wrong
to waste CPU power. Right now exmidi makes the CPU heat up as much as
compiling the kernel.. my patch makes it use 0% - the temperature stays
cool, the fans rotate slower - and I can actually here the midi :)

> > Just modifying yield_timeslice (and updating the docs) seems to be the
> > most simple thing to do, with no need to introduce a new function.

what about changing the meanings of everything else in the lib while your at it.