[AD] Screensaver

I just stumbled upon the two threads on allegro.cc and I agree that we
should do something to prevent the screensaver from disrupting Allegro games
under Windows (it is well-known that Windows can't detect joystick activity,
probably because joysticks are not interrupt-driven devices, only polling
devices).

But I'm a bit reluctant to adding yet another (weird) function to the API
and I don't think a configure variable would be appropriate in this case.
So I'm leaning towards the proposition to disable the screensaver in
fullscreen mode and not to disable it in windowed mode.  Is this an
acceptable compromise?

We could also add a configure variable to specify that Allegro shouldn't try
to tinker with this stuff at all, off by default.

--
Eric Botcazou