Re: [AD] Buried set_color_conversion

> Maybe problems with color conversion are related to the fact that
> set_color_conversion is buried in the "Loading image files" chapter and
> not in "Converting between color formats".

I actually consider it to be a feature: set_color_conversion() only
specifies the behaviour "when reading graphics from external bitmap files
or datafiles", so its entry in the docs is at the right place I think.  We
would have to move it only if we decided to broaden the scope of the
function, as suggested on allegro.cc by Kitty Cat.

--
Eric Botcazou