Re: [AD] BTW... what happened with two monitor stuff?

Hi!

Right now, the two monitors stuff (in my case) worked
ok in the embedded platform, and allowed me to realize
some "tips and tricks" when you have a game like that.

For me allegro.cc (or wherever you want to host this
branch) it's ok. Just let me know how and where must I
subscribe and I'll be there.

Kind regards, Hugo.

 --- aj <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió: > what would
you like to know about the 2 monitors