Re: [AD] Number of joystick buttons

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 11:01:34AM +0100, Omar Cornut wrote:
> Could this be safely increased?

Yet another case of Allegro's hardcoded limits biting back. I think it could
be increased savely from the point of view of the code, but I'm not so sure
about ABI compatibility. This would mean that the change can then only go
into the 4.1/4.2 branch, which I guess is something we could live with.

A more robuste solution would be to remove the hardcoded limit altogether,
which may also be feasable, but obviously requires more work.

Evert