Re: [AD] new GUI focus selection algorithm

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 21:48, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Hm, the 0x10000 is not to penalize, but it's the wrap with.
>
> What's the difference, in practice?

For example my program which made me think about the focusing at all:

    Start
  Fullscreen
     End

It will go up from Start to End, or down from End to Start, with the
wrapping. With just a penalty, it will jump to Fullscreen in both cases.
(The original code had negative distances, that's why it could just add
0x10000 to achieve the wrapping.)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>