Re: [AD] drag and drop win32

> i spotted this in the CHANGES for 4.1.12
>
> Angelo Mottola let application bundles accept files dragged onto the
> application icon under MacOS X.

I'm not sure it means drag-and-drop for Allegro apps, but Angelo will
certainly set us straight.

> i have presented an idea for win32 drag and drop before, maybe with
> hackish code.
> this time i'd like to present it again; much cleaner code, and ask that it
> be included in the win32 port.
> [...]
> anyone see any reason why this could not be added ?

Technically, the change must be a patch and updates the documentation as well
as the code. Philosophically, this is really border-line but I can't see how
this could be done as an add-on so...

--
Eric Botcazou