Re: [AD] Mouse mickeys get clamped at screen ege

I #if 0'ed out the windowed mode code and it seems to have fixed it for me. I'm affraid I've broken something though. I'll write a test program to check, hopefully sometime this week.

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Seems like get_mouse_mickey() clamps on the screen edges on Windows,
when the app is running in windowed mode.

Well-known problem.

That is, get_mouse_mickeys() will return (0,0) if the cursor is on an
edge or corner ((x, 0) or (0, y) in that case) even though the mouse
itself is moving.

Yup.

Looks like a spec violation to me.

Possibly.

Any way around that?

Currently, none. The mouse handling code must be rewritten in windowed mode.

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/