Re: [AD] new GUI focus selection algorithm

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 19:29, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> Sorry, but I'm already a bit behind the normal release schedule so I can't
> review it for 4.1.12 WIP. It is therefore queued until the tree reopens.

Well, no problem for me, since I'm using patched CVS for development
anyway - and someone else who might possibly want to compile this I
can't even convince to upgrade from the 4.0.x branch (I already see a
textprintf_ex conversion session coming..) :P

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>