Re: [AD] 4.1.12 WIP release plan

i too would like to help get the multi-monitor stuff happening.
i suggest we start some dialog on the subject and gather as much info as possible.

a wiki/blog  what-ever its called  would be a good forum.....

anyone know of a free one that is hosted somewhere ?

Hi Eric,

Thanks for including in the TODO file the multimonitor
issue.

I would like to contribute for it, let me know how can
I do it.

Thanks again,

Hugo Caro
Gaming software developer