Re: [AD] tiny docs patch proposal

> after complains of allegro beginers, i've created this small docs patch.
> i've never used diff before so i'm not sure if is created ok, but i hope
> so.

Good idea. Applied to mainline and branch (with a minor modification: the
other warnings in the docs don't use the <b> marker, so I removed it and
left a blank line instead).

About the formal aspect: the patch is ok (except maybe its extension, which
is traditionally .diff or .patch, but I'm certainly quibbling :-)

--
Eric Botcazou